Support BRIT on Giving Tuesday so we can continue Saving Texas Brittanys!
You can support us with your tax-deductible donation here: brittanyrescueintexas.org/donate
Why your donation is so vital:
- We never know how many “special needs” Brittanys we’ll bring in at any given time
- Shelters don’t have the funding to vet injured animals so they depend on rescue organizations like BRIT to step up
- The cost to vet a Brittany with special needs can range from $3,000 to $5,000+ each
- If it weren’t for BRIT, the odds are high that many Brittanys in shelters would be put down
- Our adoption fees don’t always cover necessary vetting (some have special needs)
- The average cost of heartworm treatment is $500+
- BRIT is run by volunteers; all donations go to saving Brittanys (and we keep our costs low)
Our hearts go out to this special breed and we’ve made it our mission to save as many as humanly possible in Texas. Unfortunately, it takes more dollars than we have to rescue, vet, foster, and rehabilitate all of these loveable Brittanys so they can find forever homes.
We couldn’t do this work without your financial support. Thank you so much for helping us help them!Donate Here