- This event has passed.
Giving Tuesday Now – BRIT Needs Your Help
May 5 @ 6:00 am - 11:59 pm
Despite COVID-19, BRIT continues to respond to urgent calls for Brittanys in need.
As you can imagine, rescue work has been challenged by the current climate and the impact of COVID-19. However, we are still providing rescue service, veterinary needs, and emergency shelter for lost, injured and abandoned Texas Brittanys.
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020, our community will come together for North Texas Giving Tuesday Now, an emergency giving day to support the nonprofits like ours in our region.
If you can, we’re asking for your support on this emergency giving day, to help us continue our work: rescuing abandoned and injured Brittanys in Texas.CLICK TO DONATE: Early giving begins 4/14/20
F.A.Q.s – “North Texas Giving Tuesday Now”
- North Texas Giving Tuesday Now is a special emergency campaign to aid nonprofits on the front lines of the COVID-19 response and will be held on Tuesday, May 5 from 6 a.m. – midnight.
- North Texas Giving Tuesday Now is the local initiative of the global #GivingTuesdayNow campaign.
- This is a special campaign of North Texas Giving Day, which is powered by Communities Foundation of Texas.
- In concert with the #GivingTuesdayNow campaign, the international call for unity and giving, Communities Foundation of Texas’ North Texas Giving Day, the Dallas Cowboys and the United Way of Metropolitan Dallas have teamed up to do what we do best – come together to support the organizations and individuals who need help the most.
- Donors can give early beginning on Tuesday, April 14.
- Not available on May 5? Make your gift early! Beginning April 14 donors can make their North Texas Giving Tuesday Now contributions early, which will be processed in real-time.
- Become an ambassador. Beginning April 14, donors can create FUNdraising pages to rally support for their favorite nonprofits. By spreading the word and activating networks, our impact during this time is amplified when we all give together.
COVID-19 can’t cancel community. Or generosity. Or kindness.