Follow these steps to help locate your Brittany:
- Search the immediate area.
- Alert neighbors.
- Distribute flyers; include a photo of your Brittany, the date and your phone number and email address.
- Call local shelters and provide the staff with your flyers.
- Notify your veterinarian (and veterinarians in your neighborhood).
- Check local veterinary hospitals.
- Notify BRIT so we can help.
- Ask your neighborhood association to distribute a mass-email (with pictures).
- Check the classified section of your newspaper, including: