My story is kinda sad. I was found abandoned in the wilderness and spent time in a shelter but no one came looking for me. I was way underweight but my wonderful foster family has taken good care of me. Here is a note from my foster mom:
Brett is doing great. He’s now strong, lean and he has a beautiful coat. Here’s a little info about his personality:
- Brett is sweet, gentle, and good-natured.
- He loves to play fetch.
- He is housebroken and has good house manners.
- He does not jump on people or furniture (though if you invited him up, he’d be there in a half-second).
- He gets along well with all kinds of dogs. Not sure about cats because we haven’t encountered any.
- He is crate trained and will mostly go in on command, especially at bedtime.
- He walks very well on a leash but gets distracted when he sees a bird or critter—he thinks he’s “on duty”!
- After a long walk or a session of fetch, he will come in and chill or take a nap.
- He loves to check out everything.
Brett is neutered and update to on his shots and microchipped. He is heartworm negative and on preventative.
- Status: Available
- Age: 9 years old
- Gender: Male
- Weight: 41 pounds