My story is kinda sad. I was found abandoned in the wilderness and spent time in a shelter but no one came looking for me. I was way underweight but my wonderful foster family has taken good care of me. Here is a note from my foster mom:
Brett is doing great. He’s now strong, lean and he has a beautiful coat. Here’s a little info about his personality:
- Brett is sweet, gentle, and good-natured.
- He loves to play fetch.
- He is housebroken and has good house manners.
- He does not jump on people or furniture (though if you invited him up, he’d be there in a half-second).
- He gets along well with all kinds of dogs. Not sure about cats because we haven’t encountered any.
- He is crate trained and will mostly go in on command, especially at bedtime.
- He walks very well on a leash but gets distracted when he sees a bird or critter—he thinks he’s “on duty”!
- After a long walk or a session of fetch, he will come in and chill or take a nap.
- He loves to check out everything.
Brett is neutered and update to on his shots and microchipped. He is heartworm negative and on preventative.
If you are interested in adopting this Brittany, please fill out our Online Adoption Application.
- Status: Available
- Age: 9 years old
- Gender: Male
- Weight: 41 pounds